At the request of His Eminence Garchen Rinpoche…
In order to create and maintain a supportive environment for individuals to develop loving-kindness and compassion toward all sentient beings and realize the luminous nature of mind, we ask that everyone at the center abide by the following rules of conduct:
- Protect all life.
- Protect others’ property.
- Refrain from divisive speech and creating discord in the sangha.
- Refrain from sexual misconduct.
- Remain sober by not using drugs or alcohol.
In addition, it is asked that you:
- Not smoke anywhere on Institute property.
- Do not bring your pets.
- Follow the directions of the staff, including during medical emergencies.
We look forward to your visit to the Garchen Buddhist Institute.
May All Be Virtuous!